This program is open for public free admission, nationwide in a variety of professional sectors,
including Fashion Designer, Marketing & Business Retail, and those
with creative ideas from any background.
1. Male/Female 18 – 35 years old and an Indonesian citizen.
2. The group of participants consists of 1-3 members.
3. Young creatives who have started a small business (womens wear, mens wear, sports wear).
4. Have big ideas, strong concepts, and/or good executors.
5. Have a vision to give a positive impact to society.
6. Have a minimum business income of IDR 20.000.000/month with the proof of income.
7. The business does not have/receive financing from investors.
8. Able to communicate in English.
1. Participants must submit several documents:
- A complete biodata of each member
- Copy of ID Card
- Product concept ideas
- Business profile (company profile)
- Business concepts, plans, and models
- Sketches of Spring Summer Collection 2024 (6 looks)
2. Send a minimum of 5 (five) product samples to PINTU Committee at the following address:
PINTU Incubator Committee
Center Management Office MKG 5, 3A floor,
Summarecon Mall Kelapa Gading, Boulevard Raya Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta 14240.