This program is open for public free admission, nationwide in a variety of professional sectors,
including Fashion Designer, Marketing & Business Retail, and those
with creative ideas from any background.
1. Male/Female 18 – 35 years old and an Indonesian citizen.
2. The group of participants consists of 1-3 members.
3. Young creatives who have started a small business (womens wear, mens wear, sports wear).
4. Have big ideas, strong concepts, and/or good executors.
5. Have a vision to give a positive impact to society.
6. Have a minimum business income of IDR 20.000.000/month with the proof of income.
7. The business does not have/receive financing from investors.
8. Able to communicate in English.
1. Participants must submit several documents:
- A complete biodata of each member
- Copy of ID Card
- Product concept ideas
- Business profile (company profile)
- Business concepts, plans, and models
- Sketches of Spring Summer Collection 2024 (6 looks)
2. Send a minimum of 5 (five) product samples to PINTU Committee at the following address:
PINTU Incubator Committee
Center Management Office MKG 5, 3A floor,
Summarecon Mall Kelapa Gading, Boulevard Raya Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta 14240.
1. Registration period 10 April 2023 - 31 May 2023.
2. There will be a curation process in this program.
3. Selected participants who passed the curation must attend the workshop during the program.
4. Curated participants will showcase their products on the JF3 exhibition in July 2023 to follow with
the second curation (place TBA).
5. The 2 (two) curated participants who passed second curation on the JF3 exhibition,
will get a chance to go to the Paris Trade Show in September 2023.
6. Curated participants must engage in all activities as determined by the Committee.
7. The evaluation is made by a team of Curators consisting of experts in respective specialties.
8. Committee's evaluation is final and cannot be contested.
9. Committee does not cover the costs of participants' accommodation, food, and
transportation during the workshop session.
10. Participants must follow and obey all the regulations & sign an agreement.